PM Modi Stop 500 and 1000 Rupees of Notes till 30 December 2016 :- This is the biggest decision of Indian history after freedom. PM Modi is looking very serious to take action on Economic reforms. And it going to be the biggest decision of Present NDA government or we can say comparing to all last governments. This is the game changing move by PM Modi.
PM Modi Announces to Stop the Usage of 500 and 1000 Rupees of Notes, Great Decision to Kill Black and Fake Currency
250 out of Every 10 Lakh Notes are fake in our country and this simple move is going to crack down on it. This step will directly crack down on Rs. 70 crore infused into Indian system every year. PM Modi took very strict decision on black money and fake currency. Government failed to stop the usage of fake notes of 1000 rupees and this decision will make useless to fake currency. Last date of Submit 500 and 1000 Note to Bank.
RBI Governor Urjit Patel also stated about the decision of government.
He said, “There is a big amount of fake notes of 500 and 1000 rupees and we are going to make that useless. We know that we have to face big challenges. But we had prepared ourselves to maintain the requirements of people.”
Let’s have a look on some very important points which are very important for you.
- Notes of 500 and 1000 Rupees can be changed 10 November to 30 December.
- Government will release new notes from next week.
- All Banks will close on 9 November.
- You can visit to your nearest bank or post office and deposit all your notes of 500 and 1000 to your account.
- Notes of 500 and 1000 Rupees also can be changed from airports.
- Old notes can be deposited to RBI till 31 March 2017 with declaration letter.
- Many ATMs will close on 9 and 10 November.
- All post offices will close on 9 November.
- There is lower limit to withdraw amount from ATMs.
Facts about new 2000 rupees notes: –
- Colour of new 2000 rupees notes is Purple
- One side of the note is carrying the picture of ‘Bapu’ and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Other side of the note is carrying Mangalyan.
- Mangalyan is the symbol of the achievements of India Space Science.
- You will have to visit your nearest bank or post office to exchange the currency. Don’t forget to carry any identity proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card or any other government approved Id proof.
Facts about 500 rupees notes: –
- Colour of new 500 rupees notes is dark brown.
- One side of the note is carrying the picture of Heritage The Red Fort.
- Other side is carrying the picture of Rashtra Pita Mahatma Gandhi.
Delhi RBI helpline Number: 011-23093230
Mumbai RBI Helpline Number: 022-2262201
Common people will have to face many issues. Around 60% of Indian people are not having banks accounts. If you or any person in your concern can use other people’s account to change the notes of 500 and 1000 Rupees.
This decision will going to influence very badly to those people who are carrying huge amount as black money. Government didn’t give any chance to escape. You will get 50 days of time to exchange your notes. It will make useless to any kind of cash, either it is legal or illegal. 500 & 100 Note Stop till 30 December 2016.
You can submit 500 and 1000 Note till 30th Dec 2016 and Withdraw new notes from ATM. PM Modi Announces to Stop the Usage of 500 and 1000 Rupees of Note, Great Decision to Kill Black Currency, people’s mood on new notes, how to change old notes. Rs. 500, Rs. 1000 Notes Banned.
You can tweet with #IndiaFightsCorruption to share your thoughts. If you like our post, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Thank you for visiting.