IMT PGDM-MBA Admission 2018 DCP-Apply Online-Login-Application Form :- Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Dubai has released a notification for all those candidates who are eligible and interested for admission in 2 year full time globally accredited residential programmes at different IMT Campuses. You can apply for 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes.
Eligible Candidates can apply online for Two Year Full Time Globally accredited residential programmes at different Campuses Ghaziabad, Dubai, Nagpur, Hyderabad. They doesn’t accept offline applications. This is online application process.
IMT PGDM-PGCM DCP & MBA Application Form Online Apply before 24 November 2018
- Application form is accessible at www.imt.edu and must be submitted on the web. IMT does not acknowledge disconnected applications.
- Candidate should finish the online application application and present the same alongside the relevant confirmation expense which is non-refundable.
- Competitors offering application expense by Bank Demand Draft must have Demand Draft made before filling the Online Application since Demand Draft points of interest are to be entered amid filling of Application Form. Request Draft is of Rs. 2000/ – (Rs. Two Thousand just) attracted support of “Foundation of Management Technology” payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi.
- It would be ideal if you specify your Name, Application No. also, Mobile No on the invert side of the Demand Draft.
- After fruitful accommodation of Application Form, a duplicate of the submitted Application Form containing ‘Remove’ sheet will be shown to take the printout. You are required to send the marked Tear-Off sheet in the wake of sticking your current photo alongside the Demand Draft to the address specified on Tear-off sheet. Hopefuls should keep the rest of the bit of the printout for their future reference.
- Application Form status can be kept an eye on IMT Admissions Portal once the Tear-Off sheet alongside the Demand Draft is gotten at IMT.
How to pay Fee for IMT PGDM MBA Courses 2018
As we mention above Application fee is Rs. 2000/- plus Tax can pay via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
After pay your fee and successfully online payment, note down your Application Number for future reference. You should take print out of your application form for further use.
After received the application fee, you can check your status on IMT Admission Official site.
All the process will be completed using valid and personal Email Id provided by them. In case don’t receive confirmation link your email then login on Official portal of IMT Admission.
IMT Admissions Portal : www.imt.edu/admit2018
Login via email id and password
To get more information about IMT PGDM-MBA Admission 2018 visit on official portal. To get all updates stay tuned with us.